Movie Friends

All these lists of characters I've been making have got me thinking about all sorts of possible lists... so the next one... and possibly the last for the moment... is my movie friends - people I'd love to hang out with and just generally have a great time.

PC Danny Butterman - I think I've made it fairly clear I think he's freaking awesome... I'm going to sit down with that man, have a movie marathon and share a box of cornettos with him. I suppose it'd have to be the blue ones even though I prefer the green.

Karen Walker - Or Anastasia Beaverhausen, this one would have been more sensible when I used to drink! Sit in her fantastic apartment, have a bit of banter with Rosario and play in the giant closet. Ahhh shoes... of course in this dream land I have tiny feet that would fit in all those shoes!

Barney Stinson - I'm not sure what the suit up equivalent would be for a woman but I think I'd go with a swish cocktail dress. We'd hatch some elaborate scheme and we'd stay out until after 2am and it would be legen-wait for it-dary!

Georgia Byrd - Wouldn't it be great to have an impulsive moment like that? Obviously not for the same reasons. Being around someone who loves food and wants to try everything would be great. Having someone to say "come on, why not?" into your ear when you hesitate would be liberating.

Lou Costello - Having a goofy friend is a must, and he's the most lovable and goofy of them all. A little laugh here and a cheeky glance there. Light-hearted days out.

Mozzie - Who wouldn't want to try a little con man artistry? Solve a puzzle and find a treasure. Make a fake... well a fake anything, and drink a fine bottle of wine.

Tony Stark - It'd be great to have a friend who was that smart. [Don't get arsey with me friends... none of you are making robot suits!] Spend a day chatting about ideas and testing Iron Man suits... and of course getting to chat to Jarvis.

Giselle - Super happy singing Disney princess. Sure she might grate a little bit but there are just some days when you need to burst into spontaneous song and dance.

Billie Chase - A movie critic and all round fun person. You'd go out to a bar and have a fab chat about movies and there'd be no pressure to drink as she's pregnant!

Now I know that's only 9... but I've just realised I have been writing this post for the best part of two hours. Originally I only had 6 people on it and thought that once I started writing the others would come to light... well almost all of them did! I'm sure had I put Sheldon on there he would have helped me work out an equation to find the tenth character but then I would have had to bump him off the list... but he'd understand the logic I'm sure.

Comments