A Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon ★★★★★ | Movie Review

Synopsis 


When an alien with amazing powers crash-lands near Mossy Bottom Farm, Shaun the Sheep goes on a mission to shepherd the intergalactic visitor home before a sinister organization can capture her.


Review 


What's not to love about an Aardman movie?

I won't go into an extended synopsis for this as it's not all that complex that it needs more background. Shaun the Sheep gets up to more antics, this time with an alien... there, we're all caught up.

The beginning surprised me as it was a little dark but filled with suspense and it had some of my favourite stop-motion bits of the whole film... those chips... it conjured up the first of many smiles throughout the film.

There are so many bits in Farmageddon that will make you happy, I loved the addition of Forever Autumn and spotting the original Wallace and Gromit, and the toaster that every one of us can identify with... these little touches really do add to the whole film. The attention to detail is epic. The other thing I love is that you can see the fine changes of the character's skin in the animation.

Who am I kidding with this "these bits are good"... I love the whole thing, it's amazing.

There's really isn't much I can say without gushing about just how wonderfully wholesome this film is. It's funny for kids and so well crafted with little touches here and there that adults will love it too... and that ending! I'm going to tell you I wasn't crying, and you're going to believe me.

What you should do 


If you don't see this one I'm probably going to judge you.

Movie thing you wish you could take home 


OMG, Timmy and his bear please.

Comments