The WRAP Film Festival

Every day my list of films to watch gets longer and longer, I decided it was time to do something about that. So welcome to The WRAP Film Festival... The Watchlist & Recommendation Annual Purge.

I took to Twitter with a poll for different genres and let my tweeps decide which ones I would have to watch. Find the results below and look out for new reviews.


Action


The Raid 2 46%
Free Fire 30%
The Foreigner 18%
Peppermint 6%

Adventure


Mad Max: Fury Road 72% ✓
The Great Wall 14%
Jungle 8%
Togo 6%

Animation


Spirited Away 52%
My Neighbour Totoro 19%
Mewtwo Strikes Back 16%
The Breadwinner 13%

Comedy


The Breakfast Club 42%
Clueless 18%
Howard The Duck 11%

Crime/Thriller


Before I Go To Sleep 52%
Bloodline 24%
The Last Thing He Wanted 14%
A Score To Settle 10%

Documentary


Don't F**k With Cats 28%
For Sama 14%
Behind The Curve 8%

Drama


The Color Purple 38%
The Report 15%
The Laundromat 3%

Fantasy


Hunger Games 33%
The Hobbit 31%
The Neverending Story 23%
Warcraft 13%

Horror


Get Out 60%
IT 25%
The Purge 15% 
In The Tall Grass 0%

Musical


Moulin Rouge! 30%
Little Shop Of Horrors 17%
West Side Story 15%

Romance


Brief Encounter 36%
Call Me By My Name 30%
To All The Boys I've Ever Loved 25%
Destination Wedding 9%

Sci-Fi


Passengers 28%
Night Of The Comet 8%
Fast Colour 3%

Sport


Moneyball 39%
Rush 25%
The Blindside 24%
Real Steel 12%

Westerns


The Revenant 47%
The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs 30%
Free State Of Jones 16%
The Ridiculous 6 7%

Let me know your thoughts on any of these films that you've seen in the comments below.

Comments