Movies Of 2018 - November Recapped!


Here's November's round-up of reviews. It felt like a busy month for films but it actually appears like I was slacking. I managed 20 films but I did have to see four of those in the place-that-shall-not-be-named.

I apologise that I still haven't done my review of Prince Of Darkness. I know, I know, it was ages ago and I'm slacking. But you can click on the rest of the titles below to see the full reviews.






Star Pick: Juliet, Naked!

This was a lovely little surprise of a film and well worth the watch. It's not as rewatchable as The Grinch, but I couldn't let this one slip by without it getting recognition. It's a gem of a romcom and another winner for Nick Hornby.

...

Happy watching everyone.

Views in 2018: 145/181

Films seen in the place that must not be named: 8

NT Live: 1

Free ticket films: 1

Comments