Avengers: Sec-End Game [SPOILERS]

Even after reading that pun back I know it's terrible, but it made me laugh last night so it's staying.


This weekend sees a second release of Avengers: Endgame. 6 minutes of extra footage... This was my fourth viewing, and I'm a little annoyed that I had only just seen it again against my better judgement. It just didn't get any better apart from reminding me how much I love Nebula and Scott in this, and that Rocket's comedic timing is on point.

Our 6 minutes of extra footage consisted of a Stan Lee tribute that brought a tear to my eyes with its conclusion, though I'm not sure that it's as powerful as the one they put on the end of Once Upon A Deadpool. That's followed with a Hulk cut scene that is introduced as a favourite that had to be left out... I think favourite might have been a slight overstatement. There were amusing grumbles from around me, as an unfinished scene there are obviously only rudimentary effects on it. Our third extra was a sneak peek at Spider-Man: Far From Home, but there wasn't much we hadn't seen in some way from the trailers, perhaps just a little more context.

The real question is...


What this viewing gave me the chance to do was make a few more observations and come out with a few (a lot) questions, and here they are in vaguely chronological order.

Where did mini Hawkeye's bow go when she dusted? I was surprised we didn't hear it fall, and I couldn't see it on the ground.

Why does the base rumble when Captain Marvel brings back the spaceship? Its engines weren't going and she doesn't make that sound as far as I know.

How did all of Lang's stuff get into that storage facility? Also, it strikes me as a little odd that the equipment was still there, surely someone would have taken interest in that.

When Scott searches the stones for his daughter's name... what order are the names even in?!

I still don't understand how Scott was even able to come up with his time heist idea.

How are there so many continuity errors in the taco scene? The reflection shows the cup standing up, but in other shots it's either on its side or under the bench. They also seem to have completely forgotten the tortilla chips.

They don't have many Pym particles left... surely that research is still somewhere that they could go and get.

It still bugs me that Rocket doesn't mention Gamora when he lists off his family, yet mentions everyone else.

Why did the ancient one bother to move Hulk's unconscious body into a chair on the roof?

How do Marvel helmets always manage to wrap around loose hair?

Why do War Machine and Nebula have to sync up before they return when it clearly doesn't make a difference?

How does Carter not see Steve in her office or at least a shadow through the blinds?

How come the younger iterations of people have such big hair?

Why does Thanos let them assemble before sending in his troops?

Why is the reunion of Peter and Tony so bad visually? Were they not both there for all the shots?

I can't blame Thanos for hitting Captain Marvel with the stone... I would have too.

How did Thanos not realise the stones were missing from the gauntlet when all the time he seems to be getting high off the power?

Who wants to cry and get some cheeseburgers?

That's all my waffling, please do share the answers to any of the things in a comment. I really would like to know if I missed something or they're bugging you too.

Love you all 3,000.

Comments