Movies Of 2018 - September Recapped!

This month I'm switching it up a bit. You may have noticed that you've come through to a different blog this time. I've started waffling so much about movies that the reviews are getting more focused and just taking up too much time for readers as one single monthly post... so here you have it...


Welcome to Emma @ The Movies!

I've brought over the archive of old posts from my main Blogger site, that one is still live but will just have my non-cinematic thoughts and words on it from now on.

Hopefully you've been reading my reviews that are either posted on here or on Letterboxd, this monthly round-up will still appear with links to the individual reviews on the site and I'm going to top it off at the bottom with my star pick of the new releases!



This month I racked up 15 new films, 21 films in total, and 1 NT Live production. To read the review of the film just click on it's title!

NT Live: King Lear (2018) [27/09]



Star Pick: Upgrade!

Despite The Predator and Puzzle being 5 star films this month my star pick is going to be Upgrade. It was a really good twist on the robot/AI revolution and I'm personally slightly terrified by that. Enjoyable action sci-fi with a lot of random acts of violence in it that I feel didn't get anywhere near the amount of screenings it deserved.

Happy watching everyone.

Views in 2018: 118/148

Films seen in the place that must not be named: 2

NT Live: 1

Free ticket films: 1

Comments