Movies Of 2018 - October Recapped!


During October I managed 14 new films, 17 films in total. Which I don't think is bad considering I didn't go to the cinema for two whole weeks of it! Don't worry, I'll be making up for it! Luckily though I didn't miss much, and got caught up on most things with a last minute push.

Click on the titles below to see the full reviews, minor scrolling will be needed for the Teen Titans GO! movie as it was pre-new format.






Star Pick: The Hate U Give!

This is a tough choice to come to when I also had Bohemian Rhapsody in the mix but ultimately I think they praise needs to go to The Hate U Give. It was an incredibly powerful story and a great one to bring out of the YA book pool. An amazing effort from all involved and it was a brilliant surprise as our latest Secret Unlimited Screening.

Happy watching everyone.

Views in 2018: 132/165

Films seen in the place that must not be named: 2

NT Live: 1

Free ticket films: 1

Comments