Movies Of 2019 - February Recapped!


February was a month filled with achievements, I crossed off 3D and foreign film from my challenge board! I also, on the very last day of February, managed to complete the year... and by that I mean that I've seen enough films this year to technically cover the cost of my Unlimited membership for the entire year. I'm seeing it as an achievement because taken any other way then I have to consider trying to get a life.

On the #100FilmsIn2019 front I've seen 42 films in total in the first two months of 2019, well on my way to the 100.

Click on the titles below if you missed any of my reviews.






Star Picks: The LEGO Movie 2 and A Private War!

I know that I normally only pick one movie over the others but this month there were two that really did stand out above the rest. I really enjoyed this latest instalment of The LEGO Movie, it really is a great family film. But I wanted to mention A Private War, it really was an amazing surprise of a movie and very interesting with the Q&A. Sadly the latter didn't stay in the cinema for very long but it's well worth catching when you can.

...

Happy watching!

Views in 2019: 33/42

2D | 3D | IMAX | Superscreen | Screen X

Foreign Film | Play | Opera | Ballet | Concert

Comments